With the demise of the MJ API, I have decided to removed support for it from Ender IO for the next release. As EIO was originaly an MJ only mod, all internal power handling was based on this API, with RF support only added later. Removing MJ support has allowed me to revisit and simplify a lot of the code base, which is a very good thing for ongoing maintanance. As a result of this howver, a huge percentage of classes have been modified in some way as part of this work. When this happens there is always a good chance to introduce bugs, particualrly to existing worlds where all existing power values need to be converted to the new system.
I have tested all the changes individualy and tested in a reasonably large world with a complex EIO setup using the Bevo Tech Pack, and everything seems to be behaving ocrrectly. I would really appreciate if poeple could test this new release and let me know how it goes. Reports of 'didnt even notice the change' are just as valuable as bug reports as it will give me confidence that 2.1 is ready to for full release.
Main points to note:
- tier one conduits have had their IO dropped to 640 RF/t (now changeable in the config)
- machines will no longer connect to Build Craft kinesis pipes, and EIO power conduits will not be able to power BC machines (until the RF based 6.1 version of Build Craft is released)
- all config options are now in RF. New names have been given to all settings that where previously in MJ (normaly just RF appended to the end). As such, if you have customised power settings you will need to reapply the changes
- it is suggested you delete your old config and let it regenerate (this is not required, but the config will be very messy if you dont)
- as allways BACK UP YOUR WORLD
Thanks to everyone who is able to help me out with this migration.
The beta is available here: